Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

November 2015

Dear Friends of Healing Music,
 
Happy November!!! I am just back from an amazing walk through gorgeous trees in weather that feels like spring! I hope that you are all having a lovely day and that you have a wonderful month of November.
 
I have three events this month and if you are in either or Toronto or Ottawa I hope that you can join me!
 
Here is a photo of Mark Daniel and me. Years from now this photo will be found in a box of treasures from Narnia.......(in case you haven't visited me here at Garden Court - one of my students once remarked that this is Narnia, that I live in Narnia and yes, it is true! I'll send you a photo from here in the yearly newsletter) 
 
Mark and I will be playing this Saturday, November 7th, 7:00pm at the lovely Kalyana Yoga Studio in Vanier, Ottawa. Tickets: $44. Kalyana is always a beautiful place to play, with wonderful people attending. 
For more information please e-mail me or call/text my cell: 416-833-3564.
 
On Wednesday, November 11th8:00pm I will be playing with my talented friend Ann-Marie Boudreau as part of the fund raising concert for Music Can Heal. The concert is at: Musideum - 401 Richmond St. West, ground floor. For more Information and reservations please contact: Talia - info@musiccanheal.org
 
A special thanks to my nephew Greg Danbrook for his assistance in helping us to find an intern for Music Can Heal. Thanks Greg!
 
November 28Saturday7:30pm will be the final Music Meditation for the year at Esther Myers Yoga Studio in Toronto. I will be joined by the fabulous Chris Gartner on bass and magical atmospheres....Please contact me to make a reservation, tickets are $33.
 
December I am playing at some private events but you can join me December 27, 28 and 29 at Grail Springs in Bancroft. It is sooooooooooooo beautiful with the snow in the trees and on the lake.......
 
For more information on the events please scroll down to the end of the e-mail, thanks.
 
In December I will put together my yearly newsletter, stay tuned!
 
fairy hugs,
Lots of Love,
Debbie Danbrook
Breathe out Light 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVENT LISTINGS
 
 
OTTAWA
November 7Saturday, 2015
MUSIC CEREMONY with Debbie Danbrook and Mark Daniel at Kalyana Yoga
Please join us for a healing and restorative Music Ceremony featuring Debbie playing shakuhachi flute, fairy chimes and singing and Mark playing Tibetan and crystal bowls.
www.seraphimsupportedsounds.com
www.healingmusic.com
Time: 7:00pm
Location: Kalyana Shala
 375 St Laurent Blvd.
Vanier, ON
www.kalyanayoga.ca
Cost: $44
Registration and Information:
Mark: 613-296-6321
mark@seraphimsupportedsounds.com 
..........................................................................................................

TORONTO
November 11, 2015
MUSIC CAN HEAL - benefit concert for the Music Can Healing Palliative Care Association. I am on the Board of Directors for this wonderful association. I hope that you can join us for an evening of beautiful and healing music by a variety of talented musicians.
Musideum - 401 Richmond St. West, ground floor
Info and reservations: Talia - info@musiccanheal.org
..........................................................................................................

TORONTO
November 28Saturday, 2015

Time: 7:30pm
MUSIC MEDITATION with Debbie Danbrook and Chris Gartner
Please join us for a magical Music Meditation with Shakuhachi, North American flute, Fairy Chimes, Fairy Stick, vocals, Magical Atmospheres and Bass. DeliciousTea will be served.
Location: Esther Myers Yoga Studio
390 Dupont Street, Suite 203
(side entrance, north side of Dupont
between Spadina and Bathurst)
Cost: $33 tickets at the door or prepay through paypal: debbiedanbrook@gmail.com

Please bring pillows, blankets and a mat if you would like to stretch out and relax completely during this deep, musical meditation. There are also chairs, blankets and mats available at the studio.
Spaced is limited, please call or e-mail to register
Registration: Debbie: 416-322-3337
e-mail: debbiedanbrook@gmail.com
For directions the night of the event: 416-833-3564

Debbie & Chris from their Light From The Super Earth CD
video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1QLwFMxVE
..........................................................................................................
BANCROFT
December 26, 27, 28, 2015
Please join me at the beautiful Grail Springs for a lovely and healing Christmas holiday retreat. It is incredibly beautiful at the Grail during the winter – every view looks postcard perfect! I will be offering a Music Meditation one night and will be joined by Mark Daniel on two of the nights for a Music Ceremony.
www.grailsprings.com
_____________________________________
 
Lots of Love,
Debbie
416-322-3337

No comments:

Post a Comment