Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

November 2011

 

 
Dear Healing Music Friends,
 
I have been getting wonderful calls and e-mails asking about my Big Trip to Rwanda, Ireland & England.
Thank you for your interest and questions. I had an amazing, healing, beautiful trip.
Offering my Healing Music at the Genocide Memorial in Rwanda -
was one of the most powerful, peaceful Music Meditations I have ever experienced.
The whole month trip was truly incredible and I will write a big newsletter
at the end of the year and tell you all the wonderful details.
(I'll include some pictures of my new friends - Gorillas in their jungle setting!!)
 
I have a few more Toronto and Ottawa events this year
and I hope to see you at one of these Healing Music offerings:
 
In Toronto:
I will be offering a music meditation - a lovely evening of healing music, quiet meditation and tea. 

The Inner Garden

401 Richmond Street, Suite 384

Friday, November 11 
Friday, December 2



I always invite one of my favourite musicians to join me;
in November the amazing bassist Chris Gartner is playing;
in December the also amazing, harmonica player Carlos del Junco will come and play.
 
 
In Ottawa:
Friday, November 18
I'll be playing at the beautiful Dunrobin Sonic Gym
with two wonderful musicians, Johannes Welsch on gongs and Jeremy Sills on singing bowls.





 
 
______________________________________________________________________


winter event listings
 
 
: : TORONTO : :
 
November 11, 2011
Music Meditation 
{ with musical guest Chris Gartner's bass & atmospheres
 }

check out a sample of our last performance @ the inner garden


Time: 7:30 to 9:00
Cost: $10

December 2, 2011
Music Meditation 
{ with musical guest Carlos del Junco harmonica }
 
Time: 7:30 to 9:00
Cost: $10
 
@The Inner Garden

  401 Richmond Street West (at Spadina) Suite 384
www.theinnergarden.ca

 
_______________________________
 
: : OTTAWA : :
 
November 18, 2011
Healing Music Concert 
{ with Debbie Danbrook, Johannes Welsch on gongs & Jeremy Sills on singing bowls }
 
Time: 7:30pm (doors open at 7:00)
Cost: $20

@Dunrobin Sonic Gym

2909 Torwood Drive
sites.google.com/site/dunrobinsonicgym
 
info & to RSVP:
613-832-0896
 
 
_______________________________

2012
{ sneak peek }

 
 
BANCROFT
 
January 29 to February 5
Mandala Magic Week!
Creating a Deeper Heart & Joy Connection in our Life
as we weave the beauty of art, music, movement and meditation.
 
{ Facilitated by Debbie Danbrook, renowned painter John Parson &
Grail Springs founder Madeleine Marentette }

@GrailSprings
 

:: JAPAN TOUR :: 
 
April 3 to 11, 2012
Music Meditations under the Cherry Blossoms 

@ my favourite Temples
 
For information on joining the Japan Tour
please contact Debbie:
 

:: BRANTFORD ::
 
April 30, 2012
Music Meditation and Healing Music talk

@Five Oaks Centre
www.fiveoaks.on.ca
 
 
 
:: BANCROFT :: 
 
June 25 to 29, 2012
Grail Lady Faire
 
A wonderful week of fun, healing and discovery

@at the lovely Grail Springs retreat
.



questions, comments, love, please contact us
Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment